There are many factors that come into play when you choose a furnace or decide to go with a furnace installation. Obviously, we do not recommend you will do it yourself as there are many things that can go wrong. Read more about Heating Solutions by Tropic Air
Here are several things to know when we evaluate a furnace installation:
- Decide on the type of furnace you want to install. Is it natural gas? or Electric? How about Oil?
- How big or small is your house? The furnace should supply even heat and equal distribution throughout the house so it is important to choose a strong enough furnace but not too strong either.
- Exhaust system – It is highly imperative that the exhaust system will be installed correctly and according to the strictest codes as a “sloppy” installation can result in death or severe health issues.
- Furnace location – This is especially true when we are using forced air but less important if using radiator.
- Insulation – We look how well your house is insulated, to determine the efficiency of the system being installed.
its’s important to understand what factors are going to affect your upcoming furnace installation. As there are a variety of factors our trained professionals need to take into consideration, before, during and after conducting a new system installation in your home. All of which can impact the efficiency of your furnace and overall cost of the installation itself.
How long does it take for a heating and cooling professional in Toronto to install a furnace?
Typically, installing a new furnace system with the help of a heating and cooling professionals at Tropic Air, may take anywhere from 6 to 12 hours, and sometimes even more, depending on the complexity of the heating system being installed and other factors and complications associated with the Installation process itself. We recommend speaking to one of our experts for more clarity on time and estimates as every job is different, and the ultimate time would depend on many factors.
How much does a furnace installation cost in Toronto?
One of the most essential yet often overlooked parts when it comes to maintaining your home are the heating and cooling systems (HVAC). Be it, harsh winters or boiling summers, these internal heating and cooling systems are essential for maintaining the overall temperature, air quality and ventilation in your home. On average the cost of a furnace installation in Toronto can range anywhere from $5,000 to 11,000.However the ultimate cost of a furnace installation in Toronto varies depending on the variety of factors, such as, the size or your house, the type of furnace system, repairs, materials, equipment & required labor and some other factors. Note: “this is not a quote or estimate, Speak to one our our Toronto HVAC professional for Quotes and estimates”