As we receive a large number of questions concerning our Toronto air conditioning (AC Unit) repair service every year, many of which are very similar, we thought it would be a good idea to answer some of them right here on our website. If you have a question that you would like us to answer, take a look below first, to see if it has already been asked. If not, please feel free to get in touch with us and we will add it to our list as soon as we can.
Air Conditioning Repair FAQ
Here are some of the more common questions we have received from our customers, along with our answers. We hope that some of you will find the information in these answers useful.
- What Area Do You Cover? – We are more than happy to visit any property in the GTA so please do not worry if you live a little out of town, this is not a problem.
- Do You Accept Small Jobs? – Yes. Whether you have a single unit in a residential property that is in need of attention or multiple units in an industrial setting, you can rely on us to take care of the work in question. We accept jobs of all sizes and always charge highly competitive rates for our air conditioning repair service.
- Is It Really Worth Repairing Old Units? – The answer to this question depends on the age of the units in question and whether you intend to replace them in the near future. If you plan to carry on using them, it is definitely worth having faulty units repaired as they will be much less efficient until you do so. However, if you are running mini splits that are more than 10-15 years old, replacement is an option that is definitely worth considering. For a definitive answer concerning the air con units in your home, feel free to call our air conditioning repair team and ask.
- How Long Will It Take to Repair My Units? – This is a difficult question to answer without knowing exactly what is wrong with them or where you are located but we can promise you a speedy response in the event that you should ask for our help. We are known in Toronto and the surrounding area as one of the fastest air conditioning repair teams, and one of the best too.
- Can You Perform Installation Work? – Absolutely. In the event that it is not possible to repair your mini split units, we have a first-class installation team who will be able to fit new units for you at short notice. We know just how important it is to have fully working air conditioning during the warmer months of the year and we will make sure that you are not left without a decent cooling system for longer than is necessary.
- Is Air Con Repair Work Ever Really Urgent – If one of your air con units develops a fault, it will no longer be operating at maximum efficiency and will therefore use more electricity. For this reason, all repair tasks should be tackled sooner rather than later. However, it is probably fair to say that refrigerant leaks should be dealt with more quickly than any other type of fault, owing to the fact that the CFCs contained in the liquid coolant can be very dangerous.
If you have any more questions about our air conditioning installation or air conditioning periodic service/maintenance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by phone or email. We look forward to helping you in the near future.
Our commitment to quality and surpassing customer expectations has established us as one of the premier heating, furnace, and air conditioning companies in Toronto. With more than three decades of experience, Tropic Air Heating and Air Conditioning have been offering affordable Air conditioning and Furnace installation services in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Our top priority is customer satisfaction, and we provide prompt emergency services for boiler repairs, furnace repairs, tankless water heater repairs, and air conditioner services and installations.